A


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CALL IT A DAY

Its been almost 10 years im trying to win your heart. But it rather seem more impossible when im trying so hard. Every each my step taking forward towards you, im become overwhelmed. However, you didn’t show me any paths to penetrate your heart. Yeah!, im think it maybe the best and perfect time to call it a day. From now on, im just totally letting to the The Greatest Allah SWT deciding my ways. But im try to keeping you in my du'a instead of my family every single days. Aku akan sentiasa mendoakan kau atas segala apa akan kau lakukan dan semoga Allah SWT menemukan jodoh yg baik utk kau, seseorang yang Insyaallah mampu menjaga dan membimbing kau dengan sebaik mungkin di dunia dan akhirat. Brace yourself As to achieving your dreams, always believe that the sky is the beginning of the limit.

Sincerely written by a pathetic anonymous

Azizi’17

No comments: